We incorporate Tracom's Social Style into our training offering. Social Style is the world's leading behavioural style model. It has been used by thousands of organisations to improve leadership performance and sales results. Social Style is used by global organisations and leading executives because it’s highly effective, yet easy to understand and apply. Years of research into workplace success have shown that people are one of four Social Style's, each with their own preferred way of acting, thinking and making decisions. Understanding those preferences, and applying Versatility strategies, helps you determine the best way to interact with everyone more successfully.
Because Social Style is based on observable behaviour you can quickly identify a person’s preferences and make informed choices to make that person comfortable. This ability to moderate your behaviour is what we call Versatility. The Social Style Assessment measures Versatility and its sub-components so learners can understand their strengths and weaknesses when working with others. And Social Style training teaches specific techniques to improve Versatility with people of each Style.
As a result of TRACOM’s Social Style Training:
- 92% of Salespeople developed more positive customer relationships
- 87% of Salespeople increased their ability to influence or persuade customers
- 79% of Salespeople improved their ability to gain ongoing sales
As a result of the assessment, you will understand your behaviour in relation to the four identified behaviours:
- EXPRESSIVE STYLE - People who focus their attention on the future with intuitive visions and outspoken spontaneity.
- AMIABLE STYLE - People who interpret the world on a personal basis and get involved in the feelings and relationships between people.
- ANALYTICAL STYLE - People who live life according to the facts, principles, logic, and consistency one can find in reality.
- DRIVING STYLE - People who appear to know what they want and seem to display little difficulty expressing their conclusions about
- anything that concerns them.
Please contact us if you would like to use this tool to develop the skills of your team further.